2013-2014 Club Sports Executive Committee
The Club Sport Executive (CSE) committee is a student advisory group that assists the Coordinator, Graduate Assistant, and the Club Sport Staff in administering the UGA Club Sports Program. The CSE is composed of up to 8 Club Sport athletes that represent an indoor sport, an outdoor sport, and a water sport. The CSE is selected selected through an application process and is a great way for students to make a lasting impact on our program!
The Duties of the CSE include:
1. Make recommendations on student organizations that have completed the application process for UGA Club Sports membership.
2. Review contingency fund requests for the 2012-2013 academic year, and make initial recommendations concerning allocation amounts.
3. Serve as a disciplinary board and rule on club hearings regarding conduct and compliance issues.
4. Assist in the planning with the annual club sports banquet.
5. Assist in facilitating the round table officer training.
Meet the 2013-2014 Executive Committee
Elise Harvey: Senior Coordinator of Club Sports
Beth Goldenberg: Club Sports Graduate Assistant
Betsy Bender: Women's Rowing
Cameron Zahedi: Men's Rugby
Conner Reed: Men's Lacrosse
Kyle Smith: Men's Water Polo
Lauren Bridgers: Club Powerlifting
Matthew Hess: Men's Ultimate
For Club Sports questions related to the Executive Committee, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.