2013-2014 Club Sports Executive Committee
The Club Sport Executive (CSE) committee is a student advisory group that assists the Senior Coordinator, Graduate Assistant, and the Club Sport Staff in administering the UGA Club Sports Program. The CSE is composed of up to 8 Club Sport athletes that represent an indoor sport, an outdoor sport, and a water sport. The CSE is selected selected through an application process and is a great way for students to make a lasting impact on our program!
The Duties of the CSE include:
- Make recommendations on student organizations that have completed the application process for UGA Club Sports membership.
- Review contingency fund requests for the 2014-2015 academic year, and make initial recommendations concerning allocation amounts.
- Serve as a disciplinary board and rule on club hearings regarding conduct and compliance issues.
- Assist in the planning with the annual club sports banquet.
- Assist in facilitating the round table officer training.
Meet the 2013-2014 Executive Committee
Elise Harvey: Senior Coordinator for Club Sports
Mary Baxter: Women's Soccer
Cameron Zahedi: Men's Rugby
Hutton Brandon: Men's Rugby
Kyle Smith: Men's Water Polo
Lauren Bridgers: Club Powerlifting
Sam Little: Men's Ultimate
For Club Sports questions related to the Executive Committee, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.