2012-2013 Club Sports Executive Committee
The Club Sport Executive (CSE) committee is a student advisory group that assists the Coordinator, Graduate Assistant, and the Club Sport Staff in administering the UGA Club Sports Program. The CSE is composed of 8 Club Sport athletes who are selected through an application process.
The Duties of the CSE include:
1. Make recommendations on student organizations that have completed the application process for UGA Club Sports membership.
2. Review contingency fund requests for the 2012-2013 academic year, and make initial recommendations concerning allocation amounts.
3. Serve as a disciplinary board and rule on club hearings regarding conduct and compliance issues.
2012-2013 Executive Committee
- Brittani Stanga (Softball)
- Cameron Zahedi (Men's Rugby)
- Conner Reed (Men's Lacrosse)
- Connor Sweetnam (Men's Rugby)
- Erin Gunter (Women's Water Polo)
- Emily Seidel ( Women's Lacrosse)
- Betsy Bender (Women's Rowing)
- Will Hedgpeth ( Men's Rowing)
For Club Sports questions related to the Executive Committee, please e-mail us at email@example.com.