Ramsey Student Center Guest Passes may be purchased at the Admissions Desk during all open facility hours. Cash, check and Bulldog Bucks are the accepted forms of payment.
Individual Guest Pass
- Adult (18 and over - valid photo I.D. required) - $7.00
- Youth (under 18) - $5.00 - limited access policies apply
- Current fees-paid students and Ramsey Center Members may purchase up to two guest passes daily. A valid UGACard or valid UGACard number and valid photo I.D. are required.
- Registered students and current faculty and staff with a UGACard may purchase a self-sponsored Guest Pass.
- Guests of the Georgia Conference Center Hotel can purchase a pass for themselves with evidence they are current patrons of the hotel.
- Alumni, who are not Ramsey Student Center Alumni Members, are not eligible to purchase any type of guest pass, including a self-sponsored pass.
- Guest passes are valid for issue day only and are non-transferable.
- Guests must be accompanied by their UGA sponsor at all times. Sponsors are responsible for their guest and any damages their guest may cause. Direct supervision is required at all times for guests under 18.
- Limited access is available for children under 18 years:
- on weekends during the academic year from 5 pm Friday through 11 pm Sunday
- daily during summer facility hours
- during some University Break and Holiday periods
- All children who come into the facility must have a membership and must be directly supervised by an adult member at all times. Children are not allowed in the Strength & Conditioning facilities. Children under 13 are not allowed to use cardio machines.
- Guests are not permitted to check out equipment, make court reservations or participate in organized Recreational Sports Programs (with the exception of fitness classes). Guests may purchase a One-Class Fitness Pass ($6) in addition to the Guest Pass to participate in any class on the All-Access class schedule. This is the only program in which guests can participate.
- The University of Georgia does not provide health insurance coverage for accidents or illness incurred while participating in a recreational activity or in recreational facilities.