The University of Georgia Department of Recreational Sports employs students in a number of programs and activities. Some positions require certification and experience while others allow for little or no experience with mandatory training sessions. Employees of Recreational Sports will receive the following benefits after completion of their probationary period:
- Flexible work schedule. Employees are allowed to secure substitutes to cover their shifts and management works to accommodate employees' academic/alternate schedules.
- Fun, recreational environment and on-campus locations.
- Interaction and networking with students, faculty and staff.
- Career development and practical leadership opportunities.
- Earn promotions and gain a higher role within the Department.
- Earn awards and recognitions from supervisors and the entire Department.