The Batting Cage are CLOSED for repairs.
- One person in a batting cage at a time.
- Batters must wear a protective helmet.
- No practice swings outside batting cages.
- Batters must be at least 48" tall.
- Children under the age of twelve must have adult supervision.
- Do not cross red line in batting cage
- No food, drink, or chewing gum inside the batting area.
- No backpacks, book bags, fanny packs, purses, or gym bags may be brought into individual batting cages. You are responsible for all of your valuable and personal items.
- Limit your time to 3 tokens when others are waiting to use the cage.
- Costs is 50 cents per token. Token is approximately 15 pitches.
- Entry is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Patrons enter cage at their own risk.
- Immediately report any batting cage-related injury or facility/equipment irregularity to the supervisor on duty.
- Rec Sports reserves the right to adjust the schedule when necessary. Abbreviated schedules may be offered during breaks and holidays.
- Please ask for assistance in using batting cage equipment with which you are not familiar.